• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2001 BMW F650GS Dakar $4500

Reaction score
19223295066_6d821f8f84_k.jpg
2001 BMW F650GS Dakar

Year: 2001
Model: F650 G/S Dakar
Mileage: 16,xxx
Title: Clean & without lien

This beautiful bike, of which I am the second lucky owner, is a single-cylinder, single spark 650cc dual-sport engineering marvel. I purchased the bike here in Central Texas in 2010 with approximately 10,000miles on the odometer. Since then she has seen primarily work commutes, but also an occasional hill country ramble or Big Bend backroads adventure.

Pictures of the bike can be seen here:
Dropbox Link

Best way to reach me is to email me directly: burntorangesunset@gmail.com

Current Status of the motorcycle:

- Located near Bee Cave, TX
- Currently the bike has 16,XXX miles on it.
- Has a clean Texas title
- VIN: WB10183A61ZF70730
- I’m the second owner of this bike. I took possession with ~10K miles. First owner was in Austin.
- Maintenance has been performed at both Lone Star BMW in Austin and by the owner.
- MSRP when new was ~$9,000
- Touratech center stand added
- Latest upgrades (Dec 2015):
- New tires, front & rear
- New chain
- New battery
- All scheduled maintenance has been completed and the bike is ready to see some miles
- Bike comes with 3 keys & title
- Garage kept
- Bike is owned free & clear with no existing lien.
- Please call or text with any question (or see below). I’ll try and return your enquiries as soon as possible.
- No interest in trades, lowball offers, or offers for third party sellers. Please respect my time as I will respect yours. Also - no joy rides. Qualified riders with a motorcycle endorsement on their TXDL can provide a cash deposit if they wish to ride.
- If this ad is up, the bike is available for viewing by appointment and/or private-party inspection

Last edited:
Back