• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

D'Moto San Antonio

aharbi

Reaction score
First Name
Art
Last Name
Harbison
Drove to San Antonio last week to look at KTM's. The dealer was listed as Ducati of San Antonio. New name is D'Moto (www.dmoto.com). Spent hours looking over their inventory. They had every european bike except BMW. They are a dealer for Triumph, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Aprilla, KTM, Ural. At first I was skeptacle of their web page listing such an extensive inventory. I was impressed. They are spread across three building. Very nice folks, spent alot of time with me showing the bikes. Most impressive was Bruce and Darryl knew the bikes they were selling! Sounds funny I know but how many times have you looked at a bike only to realize you know more about the bike then the person "trying" to sell it. These guys would turn on the bike, run thru the instrument settings giving the good and not so good things about each bike. Down side - I left wanting a pearl white Moto Guzzi California Touring, Ducati Multistrada, Aprilla Caponord. (sold out for this year of KTN 1290 Super Adventure)

I spent a 1/2hr in there looking at lids (I wouldn't call one brand a selection) and not a single sales dork gave me the time of day. Not sure I'd go back, but that was when they were just Ducati of SA.

Try to look more Italian and talk like Valentino Rossi next time

like this???

rossi_crash_sepang_test_1.jpg

Back