• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

withdrawn from sale

JohnK

Reaction score
First Name
Can (John)
Last Name
Kalyoncuoglu
*** Going on a 1 week trip in November and no Rallye to replace her yet so will have to postpone selling her***

14,100 miles, All service complete, pet rat is not included. In Austin, TX. Can pick up from the airport if needed.

All options (for 2016) except alarm: LED lights, led aux lights, onboard computer pro, heated grips, cruise control, keyless, rides mode pro, tpsm, Dynamic ESA, shift assist, ABS, ASC traction control, GPS prep,

Extras:
  • Fuel tank wrapped in 3m black film
  • all 3 AL cases + locks, keyed to the FOB
  • Iumworks foot extender
  • TT full length adv bash plate
  • BMW headlight protector

This is NOT a Starbucks or a garage queen. I bought her to ride as a GS and a commuter and that is how I rode the bike. I had multiple road/off-road trips and naturally several spills in sand and mud. No spills on road or in water. No issues with the bike at all, just the minor scratches from the off-road trips. Nothing obvious either, you will have to pay attention to see them.

All service has been performed by local BMW dealer.

Selling to move to a GS Rallye, not in a hurry to sell and don't need help selling

$16,200 takes it all. Will not sell accessories, parts separately.

Thanks for looking

(sorry folks, can't figure out why the pics are upside down, perfectly fine on my desktop)

Attachments

• 1 L side MAIN Pic.jpg
    1 L side MAIN Pic.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 2 front.jpg
    2 front.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 5 R side.jpg
    5 R side.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 7 dash.jpg
    7 dash.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 8 under.jpg
    8 under.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Re: FS 2016 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure

The upside down thing is the result of how the image was taken. The proper orientation is actually stored as part of the image file. It is not the result of anything the forum software does to the image.

pic

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11c.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 190
  • fullsizeoutput_120.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_120.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 173
  • fullsizeoutput_122.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_122.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 169

:rider:

BTW, great looking rig, one day I hope to own one.

:rider:

BTW, great looking rig, one day I hope to own one.

Unless you can get a smoking deal on a new one like you do with your other bikes, this is about as good as it gets... ;-)

Unless you can get a smoking deal on a new one like you do with your other bikes, this is about as good as it gets... ;-)

I'm a long ways from buying anything, period.

Back