• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic Rally

Reaction score
First Name
Dennie
Last Name
Spears
The Harvest Classic rally is coming October 19th and 20th. The rally benefits families of children with cancer. Even with the somber reason, there is lots of fun. Bike judging, 100cc fun run, music, motorcycle movie outdoors, BBQ dinner, trials riding and more. http://www.harvestclassic.org/

The Harvest Classic is coming up October 19th and 20th.

This vintage trials rider from a previous year was competing while this future trials rider played.
29976687027_802ac0a4c1_c.jpg

I awoke to see this between my tent fly and my tent roof.
44193313074_14c0de8f70_c.jpg

Cancelled as far as I'm concerned. Won't be showing a clean restored bike in the rain.

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday with my externally powered bicycle (EPB) for the 100cc fun run. It does exceed the 100cc limits, but since the power is external, I believe I'll pass tech inspection.

Rides on the EPB will be available for a $5 donation to Harvest Classic. Helmet required. Rides will also be available on the power unit for the EPB. Buttock insulation and helmet required, 100# limit.

The Harvest Classic rally is coming October 19th and 20th. The rally benefits families of children with cancer. Even with the somber reason, there is lots of fun. Bike judging, 100cc fun run, music, motorcycle movie outdoors, BBQ dinner, trials riding and more. http://www.harvestclassic.org/

The Harvest Classic is coming up October 19th and 20th.

This vintage trials rider from a previous year was competing while this future trials rider played.
29976687027_802ac0a4c1_c.jpg

I awoke to see this between my tent fly and my tent roof.
44193313074_14c0de8f70_c.jpg

I vote for wolf spider

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_spider

I was going to camp Friday. Cancelling that due to weather. Hope to make Saturday if the weather improves.
I've been there when it rains, it's a slippery mess.

I was going to camp Friday. Cancelling that due to weather. Hope to make Saturday if the weather improves.
I've been there when it rains, it's a slippery mess.

I've heard many a rider say there's no bad weather just bad gear. I don't agree, I do this for fun and rain and mud isn't fun, lol! I'll be watching weather also, never been and was wanting to come this year!

I'm definitely thinking I don't want to ride too much in the rain. I'll check the radar in the morning.

I just got back from there, went out before lunch. Was a very heavy mist
then. Not much happening today. Hopefully will be better tomorrow
for the bike show.

Saturday is the best day .

Looks like weather has cleared up. Leys go !

Had a very nice time and enjoyed seeing bikes of every make, model, style and time era all in one place.

44545191935_6238cfc457_z.jpg

30519259687_8c91df3890_z.jpg

30519260577_2be2e1e88c_z.jpg

44545224345_5243c5b1d2_z.jpg

Back