• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Royal Enfield Himalayan

Sat on a Himi today at T J's cycles Austin. Seat comfy and easy for me to flat foot. They didn't know if they had one to test ride. Said they would let me know. Has a huge muffler catalytic, suspension felt soft. I doubt I would buy one.

Sat on a Himi today at T J's cycles Austin. Seat comfy and easy for me to flat foot. They didn't know if they had one to test ride. Said they would let me know. Has a huge muffler catalytic, suspension felt soft. I doubt I would buy one.
We are working directly with Ikon Suspension on some aftermarket options. If the suspension is the only thing turning you away don't fret.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

We are working directly with Ikon Suspension on some aftermarket options. If the suspension is the only thing turning you away don't fret.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

No the suspension seemed ok I like the bike. What's turning me away is I just purchased an RV. Maybe this Fall. It is a nice built bike. I like the white one,

Himalayan News From Fort Worth

Today the Royal Enfield of Fort Worth crew attended the factory training for the new Himalayan (410cc) platform. Some of us were not sure what to expect when the day started; but by the end of the training, we were all excited to get our hands on the new Himalayan. The engineering design and build quality are very impressive. It is clear that Royal Enfield put a lot of thought into this design; we think Y'all will be impressed with the user-friendly features. After seeing the intimate details of the new model, I am comfortable saying everyone that has reserved a new Himalayan is in for a real treat.

We can't put into words how excited we are to be part of this new period in Royal Enfield history. Royal Enfield North America is doing a great job at innovating and pushing the brand forward. The factory training program is proof of that. They are providing the dealer network with knowledge, resources, and support that I would expect to see with some top names in the power-sports industry. It is very impressive and exciting from a dealer perspective because this all means a better experience for you, the rider.

If you have any questions about the Himalayan or Royal Enfield in general, please reach out to us. And for those of you, that may be on the fence about the new model; rest assured the Himalayan will not disappoint. It's not too late to reserve your new and exciting Royal Enfield.

Best regards,

Michael J. Baker

Royal Enfield Fort Worth
888-415-8986

Any idea when the new 650's are coming out? Like to look at and take a test ride on one when they do.

Love mine. Do wish it was a bit lighter though.
IMG_20181028_144125_jpg-720104.jpg

yes, yes it did.
The base was nice and firm, then bam! gravel bar said 'you shall not pass"

Back