• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

46db37420111b977e8eb18d68efba309.jpg

Have we been here? Has a real good rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds good. See y’all at the 4304 Harvey rd CJ’s at 11:30.

11:30a tomorrow. I will be there unless I have another flat!

8b5da79eda3575d81e34ede59761f0a0.jpg

Did a little dirt on the way back home. Just three of us this week but the Ribs were great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Even though I had a lot of good BBQ for lunch, the site of those ribs has my stomach growling...

Sorry I missed this. Did not get done with a couple things before it was time to leave. Weather looked good for riding.

Lets do Mallet Brothers in Iola.

Love their chopped beef sammiches. I often stop there when out wandering on the dirt roads between Huntsville and College Station. They do close early though, so you have to pay attention to the time if you get a late start in the day like I often do.

Do y'all ever do these on the weekends. That would be the only time I could make one. Wouldn't mind doing a eat/ride/camp weekend. I used to live in the Trinity/Lovelady area back in the 80's. We used to blast around the sand roads around the TrinLady Park back then. I'm sure it's all changed now, but it was some awesome riding back then ! ! !

Well, dang ! Hopefully I only lack 3 more years till I can retire when I'm 58. The weekends are all I have right now to ride !

Give me a shout, I ride weekends too when I can. Have "workday" at Cycleland this Saturday.

Weather looks promising for this Friday. Where we going?

I am going to have to go on a diet! Winchesters ... +1

Back