• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - 2/24/18 - Center Point + 2 day ride option-TARA/SA

Here is a response from the nice lady from Menard

You are welcome to come stay at our park, we have received a lot of rain and the lower banks are very muddy. If you do not require electricity then you may stay anywhere in the park that it is dry enough for 6.00 per night. If you want a tent site w/electric and water it is 10.00 a night but may be muddy. My cell number is omitted if you need help that is the easiest way to contact me. Thank you Carla

Arrived at Schreiner Park. Now to setup the tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebbc4d2d5496f9682c718f4e64f01238.jpg

do we need to reserve a site at the menard campground. i tried to send a message here http://www.menardcountyrvpark.com/our-campsites.html

but doesn't seem to work . sent another email via regular email to carbuck5@yahoo.com which is also indicated on that site. :shrug:

I've stayed at that park a number of times, no reservation was ever needed. It's actually $6 for four people, after that it's $2/per person.

Too bad the lower banks are muddy, that's were I always go.

What your thought guys.Not here for a Mudd run!

Sander
Thanks for hosting such a good ride.
So good William and I traveled from Houston to attend.

Elio, sorry you didn't make it. We want to see you on the next run for sure!

I'm the one with the big fat yellow bike.

Great weekend overnight ride, route, and chaps. One one the better local rides for sure. Thanks for putting together.

Back