• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sold

M0102

Reaction score
Dewalt Chop saw
Porter cable framing nailer
Jigsaw
brad nailer
bostitch air compressor with 2 hoses
most of other tools in the photos and clamps also included. everything in red box is included
BBQ
outdoor patio table and 4 chairs
2 bikes
Tv(about 25") with dv/vhs built in
$360 cash for everything obo...You MUST take the BBQ, outdoor patio table and 4 chairs, 2 bikes, the 25" TV

I'm getting ready to sell my home and downsizing to an apartment so its a take it all or nothing deal. all the tools work you can check them.

IMG_20181215_102755_zps2fcgntoy.jpg

IMG_20181215_102727_zps1ralnkmm.jpg

IMG_20181215_102842_zpskfqwicne.jpg

How quickly do you need this stuff picked up?

Sounds like a couple loads of stuff.

whoever may be interested in this stuff. bring some extra cash I'll probably try and sell you some extra stuff for really cheap like some motocross stuff, guns, camping supplies, and other stuff I haven't really gone through yet

PM sent with my phone number

I'll most likely take it if we can work a pickup time convenient

I'll also haul anything you need taken to Goodwill which is where some of this will go

6.5ft bed F150 + 8ft trailer, one trip for whatever.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'm second in line, then.

Well I guess I'm second in line, then.

I can see where that tongue in cheek comment has left some doubt.

Let me rephrase .... if things don't work out with Alan, I'm second in line.

Alan, I was trying to figure out logistics when you committed. Nothing wrong with that.

Based upon subsequent posts, if no one is interested in the firearms, depending upon what we are talking about, I would be interested.

Back