• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yet Another Newbie

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Copus
Names Mark from Crockett Texas (formerly Spring). I ride a Vulcan 1500 and really enjoy East Texas roads. I know some folks here from the E.T.M.F.

I am a patriot guard member and make missions when I can.
I joined 3 years back but posted once or twice and thought it was mostly sport bikes....not that theres anything wrong with that.:trust:

Looks like it's hopping and should be able to pick up some good ride info:sun:

scratch said:
Welcome aboard, Mike!

Thanks! Shhh..... It's Mark:trust: Everyone calls me Mike:lol2:
I need to find a Mike and see if he gets called Mark all the time :mrgreen:

Thanks Tourmeister!

Oops! :doh:

Sorry; need to work on my reading comprehension. ;-)

Welcome Mark :wave:

I'd venture a guess that there's more DS and cruisers then sportbikes on here. but what would I know, I want them all! :rider:

tx-vfr said:
Welcome Mark :wave:

I'd venture a guess that there's more DS and cruisers then sportbikes on here. but what would I know, I want them all! :rider:

You may be right.....I do get the urge to try a few different bikes myself. Hate to be a crazy 50 year old on a sport bike. Then again:trust:

dukey33 said:
Welcome Mark.

Which VN1500 do you have?

I have a 95 "88" 1500. Bought it 3 and a half years ago from a guy who put 10,700 on in 9 or so years:doh:

Back