• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who from Crawford/Waco/China Spring Area?

h2000fb

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ramsey
I see people from Dallas, Austin, but rarely see people from this area. Interested in PIE RUNS, GOOD EATS, and do take trips. How about the time my brother and I found a sleeping 12-14ft alligator on the trail in Louisana and threw sticks at it to wake it up... well that's another story.
alawakes.jpg

Alacoming.jpg

Anyway, lets see some hands in my area.

Presently I have an 05 R1200RT, and an 04 DL-1000 Vstrom. My son rides a NICE customized 800A Vulcan we got out of Oklahoma, and my dad an 800 Vulcan classic. Recently sold my Harley's, an Ultra & Fatboy. Would like to have a Ural, but would have to buy a dog to ride with me - my wife won't and she won't let me have a dog. Oh well...

Own a staffing service, do most of my own minor work on bikes; throttle sincs, changing/balancing tires, valve adjs, etc. Handy with electrics also. Seem to work on my new son-in-law's 65 mustang more than on my bikes, but enjoy it. Man... those old cars are EASY to work on!

Have miniature donkeys, deer hunt, have great ducking hunting behind my house (live 47 acres next to wetlands), and usually take (3-4 days in length) trips 4 times a year with friends in area and in Dallas. Planning 7 day Colorado for summer.

Great wife, two stinking cats, no dogs... Now, anyone still willing to ride with me?

Last edited:
h2000fb said:
Great wife, two stinking cats, no dogs... Now, anyone still willing to ride with me?
Well, I was game up until the part about no dogs (we have four). :shrug: :lol2:

At least you have a V-Strom! :thumb:
Will we see you for BBQ in Stephenville on 3/17 perhaps? :mrgreen:

Hmm, has bikes, likes old cars, likes food and riding. Sure I'll ride with ya :rider:

Welcome :wave:

Back