• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new to the forum

Reaction score
Hello all

Name: Chris

Where: Central Texas (Lee County)

Ride: 2011 Zx6r

Experience: I have rode for about 5 years total but not for the last 4 years. About a year on a dirt bike and the rest on sport bike.

I was referred by an ex Co worker but he said not to mention his name (just kidding!) I'm sure he will chime in soon.

I look forward to the wealth of knowledge to be had from people with similar intrests. Thanks for having me and I'll have pictures up in the next day or so.

Thanks yall, I was going to post pictures but photo bucket is down sorry. But at the same time thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site Chris. What type of dirt bike did you have before? If you like to ride you have come to the right place. We camp also if that is something you are interested in? KP

Back