• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bad Day

Reaction score
The second day led from Mühlbach from the southeast.
Actually a dreamlike area ... if everyone had eaten their plates the day before. :eat: Sun and rain alternated.

As handy as the asphalt in Italy is usually ... with the right moisture that quickly becomes a bad day. :giveup: :eek2:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]1C8PLtwuSnE[/MEDIA]"]BMW K1600 Bad Day P3-D2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Are you using the newer image stabilized GoPro? I normally have a hard time watching riding videos. Something about the motion quickly gives me a headache when I try to watch them. But, this one is real stable and doesn't seem to bother me. Maybe it is just the awesome suspension on the K1600 or the smooth roads? :-P

What model of Beemer is the naked green bike?

I can see why riding is so popular in Europe... The scenery is stunning. It looks like some of those K1600s could use a few more degrees of ground clearance in those tight corners! :shock: Do the road engineers there do a pretty good job of avoiding creation of decreasing radius turns when you get into the serious twisties?

We use GoPro 4silver, 5 and 6 or the newer Garmin Virb cams.
I thinks it`s realy the "awesome suspension on the K1600" . Friends of mine try to film on a R1200GS..... forget it. :doh:

Sorry my english isn`t so good and Google Translate even doesn`t know the word "BEEMER" Please explain...

"Do the road engineers there do a pretty good job...."
Yes they do ! Also on the highways in Germany without any speedlimit.....
In Italy they know very well how much money the Biker-tourists take to Italy.
The streets are in a very good condition !!

Are you using the newer image stabilized GoPro? I normally have a hard time watching riding videos. Something about the motion quickly gives me a headache when I try to watch them. But, this one is real stable and doesn't seem to bother me. Maybe it is just the awesome suspension on the K1600 or the smooth roads? :-P

What model of Beemer is the naked green bike?

I can see why riding is so popular in Europe... The scenery is stunning. It looks like some of those K1600s could use a few more degrees of ground clearance in those tight corners! :shock: Do the road engineers there do a pretty good job of avoiding creation of decreasing radius turns when you get into the serious twisties?

We use GoPro 4silver, 5 and 6 or the newer Garmin Virb cams.
I thinks it`s realy the "awesome suspension on the K1600" . Friends of mine try to film on a R1200GS..... forget it. :doh:

Sorry my english isn`t so good and Google Translate even doesn`t know the word "BEEMER" Please explain...

"Do the road engineers there do a pretty good job...."
Yes they do ! Also on the highways in Germany without any speedlimit.....
In Italy they know very well how much money the Biker-tourists take to Italy.
The streets are in a very good condition !!
Beemer is a slang term/nickname for a BMW motorcycle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love the green color on the bike!

The video quality is excellent! :thumb:

Scott, don't let him fool you, the K1600 is good but it's the roads! They are as smooth as a baby's ... well, you know. For at least a week, after I get back from Germany, I find myself getting off to check my suspension.

By the way, VERY nice videos!

Last edited:
Back