• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas rider on Texas forum..what is the world coming to?

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals,

My name is Chris and I live in North Central Arkansas. I have actually met quite a few of you riding your steeds in my area. I have family in Texas and travel thru on business from time to time and enjoy your state a great deal. Now, there are 3 things that you must know about me that I will not argue, dispute or be ridiculed for: 1. I love bikes, cars, girls and food, 2. I have the best roads in the country to ride! and 3. I have the coolest dog in the world.

Also I am friends with "Busarider" here on your forums. Don't hold that against me! I am guarding his 4 wheeled ride (cage) while he is fighting for our country in the middle east sand box! Come home safe buddy. He and I are planning on a trip out west and making Moab, Utah and priority stop.

My most recent bikes were 01 Busa, 02 ZX12R, 04 BMW R1150RT.
My current bikes are: 06 R1 "Raven Edition", new ZX14 and the 2008 Concours 14.

If any of you are planning a trip anywhere near my direction......give me a couple days heads up and I will show you the roads, grab dinner, tell some lies, etc.

Here are my ladies:

DSC05227.jpg

Here is the coolest dog in the world and highly trained attack animal! Ask Russ......he got the sampler platter of her slobbery lip lovin'

DSC01348.jpg

Cool rides and a really cool dog....

Yup! can tell that is a real killer of a dog :rofl:

does she lick'm to death?

Welcome!

Cool rides and a really cool dog....

Yup! can tell that is a real killer of a dog :rofl:

does she lick'm to death?

Welcome!

Her swift licking action, actually stops the air flow into the mouth and nose area, thereby rendering her victims helpless..........sometimes resulting in death. It has only happened twice and the other ten fully recovered! :lol2:

Welcome Chris, We take cross overs, they let me stay when I moved back
to Benton for a year last year. Mr Ed here on the board also lives in the LR area, and is always up for a ride. Come on over to ES in Oct for the
ZRX rally and show off the new Connie, good group of guys and we will
have some good routes planned for riding with several pace levels for
people to pick from.

Welcome Chris, We take cross overs, they let me stay when I moved back
to Benton for a year last year. Mr Ed here on the board also lives in the LR area, and is always up for a ride. Come on over to ES in Oct for the
ZRX rally and show off the new Connie, good group of guys and we will
have some good routes planned for riding with several pace levels for
people to pick from.

The ES trip sounds fun. I lived there on the lake (right by the dam) for several years. I am just looking for a reason to ride. I am so pleased with the new C14......I can't even describe. It is a sport tourer with emphasis on "SPORT". It runs, handles, rides, etc incredibly well.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Where in North Central Ark? (unless you are in hiding... :-P)

Also I am friends with "Busarider" here on your forums. Don't hold that against me! I am guarding his 4 wheeled ride (cage) while he is fighting for our country in the middle east sand box! Come home safe buddy.

:thumb: Russ joined us for several rides, especially when food was involved. :lol2: A small group braved the cold and went to visit him back in March. I miss that crazy bum! :-P

Here is the coolest dog in the world and highly trained attack animal! Ask Russ......he got the sampler platter of her slobbery lip lovin'

Russ has a dog like that one - a boxer, right?
We had a dog pics thread going a while back - maybe someone will bump that one again...

:thumb: Russ joined us for several rides, especially when food was involved. :lol2: A small group braved the cold and went to visit him back in March. I miss that crazy bum! :-P

Russ has a dog like that one - a boxer, right?
We had a dog pics thread going a while back - maybe someone will bump that one again...

I miss ole Russ too. He is a good guy. He has a Boxer named Koa. I offered to watch his pup while he was gone too but he thought that I would spoil, ruin and not give the dog back..........he was right.

Later,
Chris

Chris the Zrx rally is Oct 11,12,13th come on over. Just show up
ready to ride during the day and bench race all evening

Hey Chris! I recognize that dog! She's a french boxer. Leave you mouth open a half centimeter and you'll find out why!

Good to see you formally introducing yourself. ALL TWT'ers, if you have a chance to partake of Chris' hospitality I highly recommend you do so! Just be sure to know that he rides at a "spirited" pace! Oh yeah, and stay the heck away from my car!!! j/k.

I'll see you in May. Then we'll plan the MOAB trip. I am considering not going on my dream dive vacation in Palau to head stateside for a couple of weeks to work on the goat and see some friends.

Hello and welcome to the forum! wow, three bikes and the coolest dog ever, you're quite the lucky guy!

Hey Chris! I recognize that dog! She's a french boxer. Leave you mouth open a half centimeter and you'll find out why!

Good to see you formally introducing yourself. ALL TWT'ers, if you have a chance to partake of Chris' hospitality I highly recommend you do so! Just be sure to know that he rides at a "spirited" pace! Oh yeah, and stay the heck away from my car!!! j/k.

I'll see you in May. Then we'll plan the MOAB trip. I am considering not going on my dream dive vacation in Palau to head stateside for a couple of weeks to work on the goat and see some friends.

Work on the Goat, see some friends and ride our bikes.......you mean?

You stand corrected! I have the coolest dog ever! Though 'cuda is a close 2nd.

You stand corrected! I have the coolest dog ever! Though 'cuda is a close 2nd.

Russ,

Did you dog get a birthday party with guests, presents, cake and ice cream? Get ice cream thru the drive thru, go into the bank with you, swim with a life jacket, ride in the race car, travel with you every where....every day? I think I have made my point. :giveup: :clap: :lol2:

Hi Chris:
Welcome aboard!
I live in Mesquite, Tx but I have a cabin on Harris Brake Lake (near Petit Jean Park). Maybe we can get together for a ride. The C-14 is slick looking, wish I had one.
Are you going up to Bikes, Blues & Barbecue in Oct?

Hey Chris,
Make sure you let us know when 125 in MO is clear of all that new gravel! I really hated missing it on this last trip.

:wave:

Welcome!

Feel free to share what you will over there, especially nice Eureka Springs lodgings, and good Mountain Home/Bull Shoals realtors... ;-)

Believe it or not, when going to that event........I actually like driving my truck.....meeting up with buddies to eat, drink and check out the bikes. I like getting out on open twisty roads to ride. That is event is so packed that it is hard to enjoy (for me) on a bike.

Glad you like the C14. I love it. I can't stay off of it. I am ready for a cross country trip with my buddy Russ when he gets done working in the Iraqi sand box.

I would love to meet up for a ride sometime.

See ya,
Chris

Russ,

Did you dog get a birthday party with guests, presents, cake and ice cream? Get ice cream thru the drive thru, go into the bank with you, swim with a life jacket, ride in the race car, travel with you every where....every day? I think I have made my point. :giveup: :clap: :lol2:

Other than the everyday part, I match you evenly! Koa hates swimming too. He sinks like a rock!

Koa is the coolest dog ever because of association with having the coolest owner ever!!!:lol2:

Other than the everyday part, I match you evenly! Koa hates swimming too. He sinks like a rock!

Koa is the coolest dog ever because of association with having the coolest owner ever!!!:lol2:

Crap........the old "coolest owner ever" clause got me again. I am no match for your coolness! :lol2:

Be careful buddy.

Back