• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'd like a riding partner(s) from Wichita Falls/North Texas area

05RSMVTEXAN

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Scott
Hi, my name is Mike and I live in Wichita Falls. I ride a 2005 Yamaha Midnight Venture. I've always rode with the same friend, and this last year he moved away. I would desperately love to find some friends to ride with. Male or female. It really doesn't matter. I get tired of riding alone everywhere. My wife will ride at times, but mostly I'm alone. She is not the jealous type, so like I said male or female. I'd just like to meet and ride with others.I work in the medical field. I really like going places, meeting other riders, trying out new restaurants, etc. And if any body can tell me what the HICO June 28th thing means I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Mike

Mike, Welcome.

There are many on the site that will ride with you and lots of great people. I have been here a short time but you can't ask for a better group of people.

Hico is the monthly PIE Run destination, last month it was some where down by Alpine.

I am in Mansfield and anytime you are in the area or I am coming that way just post up and we can ride.

:welcome: Mike!
This thread has the pie run schedule: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23693

The usual drill is to find or create a group to ride with to the end of the month location. The pie run is really about the destination. Many groups form up to travel to and from the dining location. This month happens to be the Koffee Kup Restaurant in Hico.
Your best bet would be to post in the Hico thread looking for others traveling from your general area.

Mike tried to send you and email and was denied.:(

As the Hico run gets closer more people will post up on the arrival time.

:welcome: Mike.

Hico would be a good start to meet a lot of the folks of TWT. you can start Hereto catch up on this particular ride.

Basically, the Pie Run is a Ride to Eat event that happens once a month in selected areas of the state.

I'm leading one ride from the Houston area so not sure what's going on in your neck of the woods.

I would suggest that you look at the location, plan to meet us, map your route and post up. Others will most likely join you or will tell you of a ride happening close to you.

Hope to see you there.

Txsizzler is in Wichita Falls, just signed up today. I know there are 10-12 other people in that immediate area as well. I just don't recall all their usernames. I'd say you guys have enough folks to start up a regular bike night :trust:

:welcome: Mike!
This thread has the pie run schedule: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23693

The usual drill is to find or create a group to ride with to the end of the month location. The pie run is really about the destination. Many groups form up to travel to and from the dining location. This month happens to be the Koffee Kup Restaurant in Hico.
Your best bet would be to post in the Hico thread looking for others traveling from your general area.

PIE RUN! I'm so there :)

Back