• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC Sold!!!!!

Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Last Name
Moss
Sold sold sold sold sold!!!!!!!

17,398 miles (which will probably change slightly as I am still riding it occasionally)
This Tiger has served me well over the past 3+ years and has taken me just about anywhere I wanted to go without ever leaving me stranded. I really hate to part with it but recent life changes dictate that I have to thin my stable and let her go.:whatever::whatever::whatever: The bike has been all over the dirt roads of Texas and last year it did the Great Divide route without one single major issue. The bike has been to several RTB rallies and the Possum trot as well. I am the second owner and the bike has a clear, blue Texas title in my name. Anyone who has seen or ridden any of my past bikes or this bike knows that I take great care of my rides and always do regular maintenance. I also have a farkle sickness so this bike, like all my others, is set up for adventure. :rider:

The Tiger has a long list of farkles and it is ready to become your next mode of adventure, all it needs is you!

Please message me or respond to this thread if you have any questions.

Farkles:
Acerbis Handguards with additional wind block spoiler
Touratech Headlight grille guard
Triumph Fender Extender
Triumph front fender relocate (provides more clearance for aggressive knobby tires)
Custom stainless steel fender mounts (the plastic holes on the front fender were just too weak)
Rizoma turn signals (front and rear)
SW Motech crash bars
Oxford heated grips
Protaper CR High contour bars
Pazzo adjustable shorty levers
SW Motech adjustable shifter
SW Motech Stainless frame boot guards (both sides)
Givi Trekker Outback bag rack (bags not included)
Frame sliders/fork protectors (front and rear)
Rear speed jack spools
SC Carbon fiber exhaust (with removable silencer)
SW Motech Stainless rear brake reservoir protector
SW Motech skid plate
SW exhaust manifold armor
Seat Concepts seat
Triumph center stand
Excel spoke
R&G kickstand foot plate
EK W Ring chain
16 tooth front sprocket (I have stock 17 tooth as well)
K&N air filter
Uni foam pre filter
Front tire: Continental TKC 80 (less than 200 miles)
Rear tire: Heidenau Scout K60 (less than 1000 miles)
Bridgestone heavy duty tubes front and rear
Two ignition keys, owners manual, Hanes repair manual and original Triumph manual bag
Oil change has less than 200 miles (Castrol full synthetic MC oil, K&N Oil filter)
I have a box of original and extra parts plus the stock exhaust

I will make a donation to TWT if the bike sells here but I do have this bike cross posted on FB, ADV rider and Craigslist.

I am sure I forgot something but you get the gist, this bike is loaded and ready to ride. :rider::rider::rider::rider:

Pics on Photobucket link below:
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mcm76401/library/2013 Triumph Tiger 800xc

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC $7,500 obo

MY first thought was that it looks pretty da m clean. seem like its a reasonable price for the brand. good luck

if i knew how folks buy and sell on this site, i probably would have picked up something similar.

I wish you posted this last week. I just bought a tiger last week. What is the model of those accerbis handguards and how was the fit? Were they easy to mount?

MY first thought was that it looks pretty da m clean. seem like its a reasonable price for the brand. good luck

if i knew how folks buy and sell on this site, i probably would have picked up something similar.

Thanks, it is clean and well taken care of but normally it didn’t get a bath very often. It’s an adventure bike so most of it’s life with me it was muddy and dirty. I only washed the bike when I had to do any type of service to it.:trust::rider:

I wish you posted this last week. I just bought a tiger last week. What is the model of those accerbis handguards and how was the fit? Were they easy to mount?

Well now I wish I would have posted it last week so you could have bought it.:doh: The handguards are the Acerbis rally pro X handguards with the added spoilers. The installation was very easy even with the stock bars and they are way more resilient than the stock handguards. The Acerbis rally pro handguards with the pro taper bars is my favorite set up. They look great, perform great and they both can handle the abuse of adventure riding.:rider:

Well now I wish I would have posted it last week so you could have bought it.:doh: The handguards are the Acerbis rally pro X handguards with the added spoilers. The installation was very easy even with the stock bars and they are way more resilient than the stock handguards. The Acerbis rally pro handguards with the pro taper bars is my favorite set up. They look great, perform great and they both can handle the abuse of adventure riding.:rider:

Thanks. I’ll check them out.

Nice bike for sure. I've gone many miles along side it. Very well maintained and farkled also. If only I had room for another bike and the cash...

Nice bike for sure. I've gone many miles along side it. Very well maintained and farkled also. If only I had room for another bike and the cash...

DRZBRI, I will make you a smokin’ deal :trust:

Back