• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Or win your keeping your truck for one more year so thay can drive it to school and you need to buy a new one or at least new one to you lol I'm doom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was supposed to drive my Grand Cherokee, me getting a new truck, she ended up with a 2016 CX-5 and I turned up with a new motorcycle.
I think that turned out quite well...

Edit: and someone post a picture, I keep seeing the nail in my tire as image for this thread in Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Maby next wedding we should don a meet and greet at the luxury downtown if anyone wants to ?

You could just edit the offending word in the post and use Gboard to swipe and maybe get screwed less.

Any body want want to meet up next weak Maby the pig pen on Broadway family friendly nice place

I’m up for it, but I’ll have to play it by ear. My next week is a mess. Lol

Thay have a Sunday Bruce that starts at 1030 that's also a possibility but of course votes are by numbers

What's better the seasoned fries or the onion rings?
Can't do the nexttwo Sundays but I'd do pig pen if it all aligns

If we can pick a day I mite be able to have designated parking at the door

Might be easiest on weekdays for me

anyone up for a Sunday ride (11/5/20117) west of San Antonio? Some dirt roads by Quihi then to Bandera and Privilege creek?
Can meet up at 471/ Galm road say 9:00 am.
Ain't watchin kneelers any more anyway, might as well ride.

Think I might be out this week. I’ve come down with some crud and feel horrible. My bike is in pieces in the garage, I was supposed to put it back together tonight, but that’s just not gonna happen. If nobody has set a day, next week maybe?

I'm going to ride the Sisters on Friday 12-29-17. Most likely breakfast at OST in Bandera and then ride all day. Anyone interested call me. 830-822-4404. So far it is my brother and me. I live in Boerne.

I'm going to ride the Sisters on Friday 12-29-17. Most likely breakfast at OST in Bandera and then ride all day. Anyone interested call me. 830-822-4404. So far it is my brother and me. I live in Boerne.

Saturday will be warmer. What is your planned breakfast time at OST?

I'll be enjoying those rides as soon as I retire ;)

Saturday will be warmer. What is your planned breakfast time at OST?

I was hoping it was going to warm up a little sooner than it has. We might have to change a little to a later start in the day. I'm thinking meet at OST around 10:00 am.

Is anyone from the San Antonio area planning on riding the 3rd Medina 250? These roads are accessible on the big Adv and big Dual Sport bikes.

Back