• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Embroidered patches! How to order...

45a4b8ac5efc4ea946f87c07bc62c749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like 2 patches if still available. I’m in Austin and happy to pay the postage. Thanks.

Mark

JoToPe ... NICE!!!

Hey, y'all... I have gotten some requests for patches and we're definitely at the end of the line for them. I'll get in touch with folks over the next day or two to confirm and when they're gone, you'll know whose jacket to grab ;-)

Thanks for enjoying them so much! I wasn't in on creating them but I'm guessing we could go another round if there is continued interest. They really are nice patches.

:sun:

Well, folks, it's the end of an era. I don't know how many patches shipman got originally but here we are, 5 1/2 years later and the last two have found their home.

However... I have investigated getting another batch made. With the potential of Tourmeister's blessing, I may undertake this effort but it will likely be November before more are available.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm! The patches are really good-looking beasties so if you have one, you're now officially a collector's item (yes, you!), and if you don't have one, there is hope. :sun:

I bought mine 4 or 5 years ago, and it's not attached to anything. Three jackets have come & gone, & my wife keeps telling me "Just leave it by the sewing machine; I'll get around to it." Actually, I think I'll just put it in the shadow box & be done with it.

Thanks sKaTz for bringing em by.its always fun to put a face with the handle

I bought mine 4 or 5 years ago, and it's not attached to anything. Three jackets have come & gone, & my wife keeps telling me "Just leave it by the sewing machine; I'll get around to it." Actually, I think I'll just put it in the shadow box & be done with it.

At this point, you might have a bidding war start on them ;-)

Well, folks, it's the end of an era. I don't know how many patches shipman got originally but here we are, 5 1/2 years later and the last two have found their home.

However... I have investigated getting another batch made. With the potential of Tourmeister's blessing, I may undertake this effort but it will likely be November before more are available.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm! The patches are really good-looking beasties so if you have one, you're now officially a collector's item (yes, you!), and if you don't have one, there is hope. :sun:
Greetings sKatZ.
Relatively new guy on here and just wondering if there is still hope for a new batch of patches on the horizon.

Greetings sKatZ.
Relatively new guy on here and just wondering if there is still hope for a new batch of patches on the horizon.

I checked into it a while ago and have since forgotten what I found out. There is always hope! Thanks for the kick in the memory - I'll dig into that again and report back next week.

I checked into it a while ago and have since forgotten what I found out. There is always hope! Thanks for the kick in the memory - I'll dig into that again and report back next week.

Was that next week or did I miss it? :lol2: Pretty sure you are like a lot of us. Too many things on our minds that are far more important than patches and swag for our duds or bikes. There is a good chance I will be transferring in my work soon and no longer riding in this area so I am looking for a visible souvenir for me or the bike. Just curious if there was any interest in getting more or not.

Reactions: Vec
Was that next week or did I miss it? :lol2: Pretty sure you are like a lot of us. Too many things on our minds that are far more important than patches and swag for our duds or bikes. There is a good chance I will be transferring in my work soon and no longer riding in this area so I am looking for a visible souvenir for me or the bike. Just curious if there was any interest in getting more or not.
Oof... busted! Actually, I did look into it and then forgot. Again. I did not get to order more due to the minimum of 500 required at the time. I'll check into it again. Just because you're going to be someplace else doesn't mean you're not a TWTer. Life's a little weird at the moment but I'll PM you if I lose track (again).

No worries sKatZ
I know too well how it is. Life is more than a little weird for all of us of late. During a slow day in my office, I ran across the post and thought I would ring your bell. All in good fun to be sure. I think we all know exactly how it is. Life has a way of doing that to us. I appreciate the words. I will admit to having had more fun with more real riders associated with TWT than I have with any other group. Key words being real riders. I didn't say any brands or types of riding, just real riders. We all ride for ourselves and to scratch our own itches. I ain't out of here yet but sooner than I plan to be for sure.
Thanks man.

Back