• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How do you find the courthouse's

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
I have about 130 now, and I find that when you come to a small town with a court house, I look for antenna's, the sheriffs office is usually close to the court house. In large city's, get near downtown, and find someone pushing a shopping cart along the street, and they will know where the courthouse is.:-P

In most smaller towns, it seems that something called Main Street, First Street, or name-of-town Street will often take you past the courthouse. Also, if you have a GPS in map view, look for streets moving around a big square or circle, and it's a good bet there's a courthouse in the middle of it.

Or, what the heck, ask Siri. She knows everything else; she certainly knows where the nearest courthouse is. ;-)

I'm not 100 % on this but usually if you GPS the city name I think it centers on the GEO center of town which is usually their courthouse. I know back in the day when the highway signs showed X miles to whatever city it was to the town square, but no telling now days.

Back