• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #199 - "My Yard" (ENTRY) DUE 04/23/18 Midnight

Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Chesley
Post your entry for Assignment #199 My Yard here...

Closing Date: 04/23/18 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.

Re: Photo Assignment #199 - "My Yard" (ENTRY) DUE 04/2318 Midnight

pCfEnNEAKweKSHPRNIpFG8sFWEUyQ2WNq5SIAnQrQjC54IeaHiIEn7AMd9I26Ay3XeoRurI_WBX38k5e-OA=w565-h319-no.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! All the effort put into the TWTex85 really made it pop in my eyes. Tracker, I'd be dangerous if I had that much land to garden. I think TWTex85 go you by colors and lights on this one, Thanks for the entries.
Tex85, You got it.

best intentions, and all that. meant to circle back. (busy gardening. :mrgreen:)
Twtex85's entry is excellent!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Tracker I wish I had room for a garden like you have. I really enjoy growing things but with my schedule it is hard to devote the required time to it. Being able to grow your own food really does give you a sense of self reliance and satisfaction that so many people today never have the chance to experience. That being said I will try and post up an assignment for May today or tomorrow. Hopefully we can get more people to submit some pics for next month's assignment.

Well done. All I had was a picture of my local owl and I'd already used it in my weekly posts so I decided not to enter it. Plus I liked the winning one better anyway :-)

Back