• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

64749678074b614362a78058a95c4646.jpg

We’re here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be heading your way shortly. Save a sprinkle for me.

I rode the Grom today. Let me check it back into the Moto Library and check out the sidecar.

I mentioned to Ben that you might bring the sidecar and might offer him a ride and he was excited.

He’s proud of his Ironman helmet too.

I hope he got to ride! Did he? I want pictures, I'd have liked to have seen that.

Sheila was nice and took him on a spin. Ben loved it.
I bet he did! That was great of Sheila to do that, I'm sorry I missed it. Leon was here a while ago and said he was excited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI

Robert sent me this today:

Just to let everyone know there is a free Adventure bike ride starting at Eurosport cycle Sunday morning the 3rd of June. Groups and individuals leave out at 9am and the ride ends at Hammons BBQ in Glenrose. This ride will have a little more pavement and all creek crossings have been carefully picked for the bigger bikes and riders new to the Dual Sport community. I will be there early to load the ride onto anyone's GPS if they want it.( BRING YOUR GPS CABLE ) All sizes of DS bikes welcome. There will be free coffee and donuts. If you have any questions give Eurosport a call or you can email me. Robert Lee
Eurosport cycle
3100 Airport Fwy,
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 838-8135

Back