• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

So, will your house guest be there on Thursday? I want to to hear the story straight from the horse's mouth.

So, will your house guest be there on Thursday? I want to to hear the story straight from the horse's mouth.

I’m not sure. He is still working on regaining his strength and may not be recovered sufficiently to venture out on Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My neighbor recently bought a BMW800GS, I noticed this morning he has his original TKC80 Twinduros out on the curb for the Bulk trash pickup. They are the 90/90 19 and 140/80 17. Unfortunately they won't fit either of my bikes. I hate to see them trashed as they probably only have about 500 miles on them. He pulled them off in favor of 80/20 tires. PM me for the location, I'll try and pull them into my garage tonight!

Buffalo Wild Wings is boring

I move that this meeting be held at Opal Devine's

And yes, it's spelled Divine's

Owned by a fellow twtexan and in the 'hood of the current spot

well, my friend, if you live in Austin, I live 6hrs away. but can u keep them for me until I can get my sister that lives in hutto to pick them up?

I’ll go see if they are still on the curb.
96501edad307d3bac6b6729671126390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a somewhat older Honda, no idea what exactly.

I am in for Opal Devine’s as a new option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Lol. Idk. 14 or 15. My bike broke just as we ran up on you .

Re: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Lol. Idk. 14 or 15. My bike broke just as we ran up on you .

I remember that. You skidded to a stop next to me as I was beginning to try and stop my float from flooding. You skidded to a stop because your strap had caught in your sprocket after your tool kit fell off. We used my tools to extract your strap. You went back down the trail and found your tools. Came back and helped me fix my bike! I finally recognized that scrape on my header!
The brotherhood of the XR650R!

Hi Guys, what was the final decision, Buffalo Wild Wings or Opal Divines? My vote is for Opal Divines.

Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Let’s give Opal Divine a try. See everyone there on Thursday, Sep 6th.

Great, just to be clear, we will meet at Opal Divine's Austin Grill location, inside of the Best Western Hotel, 2200 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78704 from 6-8PM. :chug:
link to Google Maps

Im thinking i can make it too.

Great, just to be clear, we will meet at Opal Divine's Austin Grill location, inside of the Best Western Hotel, 2200 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78704 from 6-8PM. :chug:
link to Google Maps

I'll put some cones out for the bikes on the East facing side of our new deck if I get a chance to snag them before the hotel guests do. We're real easy to get to if you are coming from the East, North or South.
Coming from the East take Oltorf across I35 and take a right on Live Oak which is just a few feet beyond the Southbound Frontage road, then take the first right into the Best Western lot. Our entrance faces Live Oak, you will have just ridden by the front of the restaurant.
Coming from the South take the Oltorf exit off I35 turn left on Oltorf and follow the directions above. From the North take the Oltorf exit and then pull into the Best Western lot before you get to Oltorf.
Now coming from the West you can attempt to turn left onto Live Oak at the Oltorf I35 intersection but it can get a little iffy some times. Best bet is to route your self to the Southbound I35 frontage road either at Woodland or Mariposa and then turn into the Best Western Parking lot.
Look forward to seeing everyone and Thanks for choosing Opal's!

Back