• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirt Rider School

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
http://www.learn-2-ride.com/

I thought I would post a link to a dirt riding school held locally. I know the instructor and I've seen the results of his training. If you have a young one or maybe you need or want a little help, check out what Mark can do for you. I am in not connected with this school other than the fact I know Mark and have seen what the riders he has helped can do today.

Will they attempt to teach someone riding a dual sport?

I need some help and have a daughter that I would like to put through a course.

I don't know for sure but I would suspect Mark would be willing to teach some skills that would be good for the dual sport.

Mark works great with everyone and I'm sure your daughter would benefit from his teachings. You would not believe how well some of his students ride. The ones I've watched that he has instructed are some of the smoothest riders around.

I know this sounds too much like a paid commercial but I'm just telling it like I see it.

Might not have worked out. It has been over a year since Hemibee posted that. Let's see if he chimes in with any info.

Are you wanting to learn to ride in the dirt?

Last I heard he wasn't doing it any more. Too bad, he was a good at teaching the kids. Woodsguy may know if he is still doing it.

Last I heard he wasn't doing it any more. Too bad, he was a good at teaching the kids. Woodsguy may know if he is still doing it.

I don't know for sure but I havn't seen Mark at the park in a long time, so I doubt it.
I'll try an email and see what he says.

We did the kid dirt bike school last weekend through KAM Racing. Awesome! Now, we're trying to put all the pieces together to get Ninja Boy on his own bike.

Back