• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member from Houston, TX

Reaction score
Howdy fellow Texans. Dave here just signing up and excited to be a part of the forum community.
My main rides are a 2016 BMW R1200 GSA and 2014 KTM 250XC. I did just pick up a sweet little number for an upcoming group ride. The new thoroughbred for the stable is a 2008 Yamaha TW200! The ride is the Shadow of the Rockies trail.
The fellas and I decided we would take smaller fun bikes for this one and let the big boy adventure bikes sit this one out and have a rest.
Interested in reading some ride reports on this and possible future trips. Lots of planning to be done, which I hope ya'll will be able to provide some valuable input on.

Welcome from Houston! Impressive steeds! TDubs are fun!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site, check out the Clear Lake get together each Wednesday night. A few like minded dirt or Enduro riders in that group, but all good people.

Missed you at Chuy's Wednesday. It didn't dawn on anyone that you might have been confused as most everyone drove and we got seated in the very back. Hope to see you next Wednesday. There are several of us that get together for a Tuesday breakfast also. Location varies and is up in Houston at times. If you have the opportunity, check for the Tuesday breakfast in "Upcoming Rides". Be warned, it may be as late as Monday evening before anyone posts.

By the time I was able to juke-move, stiff-arm and side-step my way out of the office it was 7p and my daughter absolutely refused to jump on the back of a bike after the rain and with her old man at the helm. Never crossed my mind to drive an enclosed vehicle there.
I'll try to be front and center for the next gathering.

Back