• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TourMaster Synergy....

I have to say that I really liked my Synergy vest on the Pie Run last Saturday. It was my first time with it and it made a bad day tolerable.

Hey...not to re-birth an old thread, BUT, in doing so I have a question. I am looking at this Synergy vest but I have a hook up issue. I have a powerlet socket mounted on the rear passenger peg bracket and I'd like to power the vest from this out rather than wiring straight to the battery.

Anyone know if Powerlet makes a cable that interfaces with the Tourmaster Synergy plug? I looked but was unsure of the Synergy connector.

Thoughts?

Phil

I have the exact setup on my FJR. I just put a powerlete plug on the end of the power cord supplied with the vest.

I measured the current draw of the vest at about 4 amps on high. It WILL blow the 3 amp glove box fuse on the FJR.

My powerlete socket is wired straight to the battery, and have had no problems with running the vest all day.

Back