• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

One Crazy Ride

Well Tim
If we can get the interested folks together and the logistics can be managed sure we can make it happen. Let me know whats on your mind and how and when you wanna do it.

I wouldn't even know where to start on organizing something like this. I guess I'll be watching for a location y'all are already going to..

Tim

The way it all comes together is you have 20 or more friends show interest, you talk to couple of folks that have relevant business that may sponsor the event like a norton or a BMW dealership (so they can show case their product/service), we help them advertize and promote their product.
If you tell me you have 20+ riders interested in adventure biking and we get sponsors to fund the trip (approx. cost to Austin $400-500) we have just organized a screening.

Let us know how can we help.

Avi

Back