• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cargo Trailer

Lemme know if you wanna go big so you don't have to go home:rofl: I've got a 8.5x20 that I no longer use.

i have one set up for camping with two beds,coleman roof air,tv,microwave,cabinets and wheel chocks for two cruisers and one smaller bike.
send me a text on my phone 210-213-3118 for photos.
I will be attending the Strom-a-thon in Kerrville and camping in it at the KOA.

I have a enclosed one available for sale. I'll get a picture and dimension to you.
It is setup for motorcycles. V nose tandem dexter axle with brakes. Side door and rear drop gate for easy loading. Aluminum deck and three wheel chock and cabinets inside along with a skylight.

It does have my logo on it I could remove.

I have a enclosed one available for sale. I'll get a picture and dimension to you.
It is setup for motorcycles. V nose tandem dexter axle with brakes. Side door and rear drop gate for easy loading. Aluminum deck and three wheel chock and cabinets inside along with a skylight.

It does have my logo on it I could remove.

how much would you ask for it. ? I have a trailer set up for bikes, a 6 x 12, but doesn't have the drop down rear ramp door, it has the barn doors, I have a ramp I use. but looking to upgrade.

how much would you ask for it. ? I have a trailer set up for bikes, a 6 x 12, but doesn't have the drop down rear ramp door, it has the barn doors, I have a ramp I use. but looking to upgrade.

$3000. I'll get some pictures tomorrow

I also have other trailers for sale

24' flatbed bumper pull with E track setup. Used as a open trailer for carrying motorcycles. We could get 9 Harley's in it. Has took box in front loaded with E track attachments and straps.

18' (I think) extra heavy duty car trailer. This one was originally setup to haul a bobcat. I had it rebuilt to carry a car. The deck is reinforced steel with supports under for the weight of the bobcat. The center was open deck but i had wood put down on it. Rhino liner top and rust treated bottom. Also have receiver hitch in front for winch setup

12' (I think) low steel deck dexter axle (3500lb) with rock deflectors up front. This was our workhorse and was rebuilt this past winter. Has trailer brakes and loaded with 3 chocks
2594d83817d7faba8bdfb6e0226ce75c.jpg
66c1cb6f0e085505e9cbbe61aa61b471.jpg
01cfa3480b0fc744fd018e62321d8c3d.jpg

Yes I pull it with a minivan sometimes. I had two road kings (800 lbs each) on it and the van loaded down with 4 people and all their gear.
9c38753883ac31820cdbc57d2816cc99.jpg

Would like to see pics & price on 18'. I'd love a car hauler, & have a Bobcat I need to move occasionally. Feel free to PM me if OP doesn't want thread high jacked.

Thanks,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're upgrading show us yours!

As the OP I sure would appreciate a few pics, prices etc while you guys are blah blah blahing back and forth in this thread. Too much to ask?

Back