• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings From: TexasSportBiker

Reaction score
First Name
Tim D.
Last Name
Freeman
Hello All- Took me a while to find ya but am now a member. Was directed to your site from KatRiders.com. Look forward to getting together with all for my first "organized" ride.
I came from the motorcross/cross country world when I was a teen, to my first spotrs/touring street bike as an adult.
I own a 2005 Suzuki GSX 750 F Katana, soon to be extinct after more than a 20 year run :clap: I live in far N.E. Collin Co., between Farmersville and Blue Ridge "big sky country", and commute 80 miles round trip to work in Richardson everyday....weather permitting. I fly a desk for a living so I don't care to ride in the rain.
I can't say how much I look forward to riding my bike with a group, and riding other than back and forth from work. Will be posting pics of my ride. Feel free to drop me a line, and will see yall later.

Attachments

• GSX750FK5.jpg
    GSX750FK5.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 197
Welcome! Hope to see you at a Pie Run in the future! I had an 88 Kat about 3 years ago. Good, bulletproof engines.

Welcome to the site.
Check out rides section. There is a group that meets in Plano every week and you can usually find a ride somewhere close to you every week or two.

Welcome! I was in your area Saturday night at Badlands MX. I work in the Bonham area often so I sorta know the area. We need to get together and ride, maybe meet halfway. No one to ride with up here.:yawn:

Hello, this is Twentyhorses, I am some what as they say computer challenged as my first wife would say. I am looking for folks to ride with, I have been riding horses and bikes more than 20 years now. I do have twenty horses and a 06 Busa now. My former ride is a 93 CBR-1000, great bike and smooth ride for sure. I have not saddled up my Busa yet, she is getting painted in the Houston area, where I will be working. I live in the Brownwood area, so the best of both worlds for riding, horses or bikes. I am not sure how all this works and have a huge learning curve. Willing to listen to any advise on how to use a system like this. Anyone out there to help????

Twentyhorses, I am not sure what you are needing help with? You seem to be able to post messages okay :shrug: There really isn't much more to it unless you want to include images.

There are forum sections like the General, Introductions, Story Telling, etc,... If you want to post an original message to start a new topic, pick the appropriate forum section and post your message. Or, as you have done here already, you can post messages as a reply to an existing topic thread.

The default setting for all users is that when they post a message, they will get an email notifying them of any new messages posted as replies. This is called "subscribing" to a thread or topic. You can change this default setting in your USER CP by following the link in the menu bar at the top of any forum page.

If you have any other questions or issues, please post them in the Need Help/Comments forum, down near the bottom of the main forum page. Plenty of folks will step up to the plate to offer assistance ;-)

Welcome to the site :wave:

Back