• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Wriggle
Hello, I am Twentyhorses. A little about me, I have owned horses(20) and bikes now for 20 year's and enjoy riding both. You can only ride one of the living at a time so when I get a chance I like to ride 180 the rest of the time. I have an 06 Busa an a 93 CBR-1000 she is retired for now and Busa is in for a facelift, be ready in Dec. When I get home. I live in the Brownwood Tx, area and will work in the Houston area. So anyone that wants to saddle up horses or bikes look me up. Thanks sdw.

Pretty quiet for Ramadon, I am a contractor over here. How do use this site, very computer challenged.

Anything to do in Jan.

Is there anything to do or group rides that take place in Jan. It may be a little cool but just wondering what else may be around. I saw the Bike night @ the Clear Lake on wensday's but any long good rides, Hill Country, East Texas ect. Thanks sdw.

check the forums for the upcoming rides. this group will ride miles and miles for pie. :eat: Once you get back or for that matter, now, just follow the instructions and Scotts guidelines about posting and have a blast. You are out in the Hill Country (Brownwood) so lots of curvey roads to be had. Once you get started, it is hard to stop. And if you have any questions be sure to ask. You get lots of help and encouragement from folks here.:clap:

Thanks for the intel, I look forward to it all. After being away for 2 years and only home for 55 days. You bet it's going to light-em and burn-em down. Thanks sdw.

Welcome! Another one that likes to enjoy both!

What kind of horses do you have? I have five and usually only keep one in Houston at a boardingstable while the others play in my mom's big pasture in the Hill Country. I have Barrel horses, an old pony and a couple of TBs I also do some Dressage with.

Well howdy there Mrs. Pat. I have Paints roping and youth events. I know of some barrel folks in Texas. So what kind of steel do you ride. I am just now understanding how to use this. It may take me awhile, somewhat computer challenged as my 1st wife would say. Sorry it took so long, trust me not being rude. I want to thank everybody for the welcom party, hope to party w/ya later. I am looking forward to it, so circle the wagons and hide the animals, or is that women any way won't be long, thanks sdw.

Back