• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Belton

Reaction score
:rider: Just saying hello and encouraging anyone interested in old bikes or trials competition to head down to the Harvest Classic next weekend. We were there last year and it was a great weekend.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

It seems there are getting to be enough Belton/Kileen, Copperas Cove, Temple people to get a bike night going... :ponder:

Tourmeister said:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

It seems there are getting to be enough Belton/Kileen, Copperas Cove, Temple people to get a bike night going... :ponder:
Yup, lets schedule one for say.. Dec 3......................2007... I should be able to make that one with a little bit of luck :doh:

Belton, just down the street,, I would not mind see some good trials riders,,,,, but family time comes first.. So it'll have to wait till next year. A group ride from this area to the event would be nice though :rider:

Yep, we need our own bike night. Any suggestions? I favor getting some BBQ :eat: , but would be happy just to meet other local riders.

Back