• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2009 KTM 690 Enduro R (Boerne)

mattvw

Reaction score
SOLD - 2009 KTM 690 ENDURO R

Well maintained and accessorized.

Approximately 10,000 Miles

2nd Owner

Accessories:
Touratech Panniers and Brackets
Flatland Skid Plate
Fastway Footpegs
Hammerhead Gear Shift Lever
Touratech Brake Lever Extension
Kickstand Extension Pad
KTM Handguards
Double Take Enduro Mirrors
Grip Puppies
Shark Fin Rotor Guard
DID Rims (Front and Rear)
Seat Concepts Seat
LED Headlight
Headlight Protection Guard
Auxiliary Light Fork Mounts
Rotopax (1 Gallon) with Tail Mount
Lost Dog Products Centerstand (not installed)

Asking $5250.

Contact Matt at 210.422.2121 or email mfvw29253@gmail.com
Additional photos available upon request

Bike is located NW of San Antonio

Attachments

• 690-1.jpg
    690-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 690-2.jpg
    690-2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 690-3.jpg
    690-3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Ha! I sent him a text sayin the same thing! :trust:

Go ahead Brian, I'm not ready for another KTM yet. Not as long as the the Honda keeps me entertained. This does look like a good deal. :trust:

I see Vinny eyeing it too. He needs a 650class bike.

Go ahead Brian, I'm not ready for another KTM yet. Not as long as the the Honda keeps me entertained. This does look like a good deal. :trust:
Not to hijack the thread, but when you gonna bring that 300 out and ride with us in the dirt?

I sold the DRZ earlier this year, so I need a middleweight replacement. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brian, buy this bike! Look at that list of parts. There's easily more than $2500 worth of farkles included!

After you buy it, bring it to CC in 2 weeks so I can ride it. :trust:

JT, you don't want to ride it. Cuz if you did, you'd hafta buy one. And you would have already missed out on this deal. And then you would cry.

Sorry, this seemed like an awesome deal that hopefully someone jumps on quick, I'm out...my money has been spent.

That's what my account said too. We should get them together . They would make a nice couple .

Rumor mill said its sold . Owner in Austin. And I know him, hope to ride it soon.

Tell the rumor monger to bring it to CC, or if he can't, we'll take it there for him. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the bike, condolences on yo checkin account.

Back