• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - FS: Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

Reaction score
Time to sell my lift. I've gone to smaller bikes and this lift is just too big for my shop. Looks just like this one:
image_23042.jpg

But with the added bonus of a few extra cobwebs. I used it all the time when I had my GS but I have since gone on to smaller bikes without center stands and this is a big bike lift. 1,000b stated capacity, it lifted my 2002 BMW 1150GS Adventure easily. Stop stooping and buy this lift! details on lift here.

$200 OBO and you come pick it up!

Re: FS: Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

Interested, but ya, is it in Austin? Soonest I could come get it would be Sunday. Hydraulics work still? No damage or anything right?

Darn it, if you were in DFW I'd be buying this off of you.

Sounds like one of you guys just needs to make a trip and have lunch with the Austin crew while you're down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty certain it'd fit in Bill's Ram better than it would the MINI. :D Go get it Bill.

PM for phone # me if y'all want to arrange to come see it/pick it up. I am in town this weekend but my son is at a swim meet all weekend and I'm working at it Friday and Saturday. I could arrange to meet Sunday with enough notice.

Pretty certain it'd fit in Bill's Ram better than it would the MINI. :D Go get it Bill.

I wish, but I only have one day off this week and it is being spent at the motorcycle show with a group of buddies. If it is around closer to next weekend then I might be headed down that way.

I wish, but I only have one day off this week and it is being spent at the motorcycle show with a group of buddies. If it is around closer to next weekend then I might be headed down that way.

I'm sure your boss would give you the day off to go pick it up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got one of these last year, and let me tell y'all, it's worth every penny of the $200 asking price. Makes working on motorcycles fun again.

I got one of these last year, and let me tell y'all, it's worth every penny of the $200 asking price. Makes working on motorcycles fun again.

+1
no more laying on your side trying to see what you're working on.

I agree with what Matt said! I don't know about fun but at least do able. Getting up off the ground requires more planning and effort than it used to.:giveup:

Nice, now it's closer to Dallas when Mr2Much decides to sell it. :D

Back