• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

newb from Fort Worth

That one chain tool was Graeme's and I have since returned it to it's rightful home in Houston. So if I could borrow your's Rachel would be eternally grateful.:mrgreen:
So do you charge rent on that thing, Chuck? I'll buy you a two-scoop ice cream of your choice if Sherpie can borrow it (in dire need of new chain and sprockets very soon).
:trust: :trust:

So do you charge rent on that thing, Chuck? I'll buy you a two-scoop ice cream of your choice if Sherpie can borrow it (in dire need of new chain and sprockets very soon).
:trust: :trust:

It will be available to whoever needs it. Bill, will you be doing Rachel's chain at the tech day? I may just wait to bring it then...

It will be available to whoever needs it. Bill, will you be doing Rachel's chain at the tech day? I may just wait to bring it then...

I don't know if she will have parts by then. And I don't even know if she will be attending with her bike or not. But if not, could I just pick it up from you then and return it to you either after I do Rachel's chain, or Rachel's and Elzi's chain...:mrgreen:

Oops, I just read the tech day thread... it looks like she will be there. Now I just don't know if she'll have her parts or not..... lol

I don't know if she will have parts by then. And I don't even know if she will be attending with her bike or not. But if not, could I just pick it up from you then and return it to you either after I do Rachel's chain, or Rachel's and Elzi's chain...:mrgreen:
I won't have the chain and sprockets for Sherpie in time for this weekend. Hopefully the weekend after or shortly after. Still debating which size sprockets, too. Thinking about changing gearing......

Works for me Elzi. You know I'll help you change them out whenever you get them. If it gives me an excuse to work on a bike you know I'm all over it.

(Really it just lets me practice on other people's bikes so I can get it right on my own bike.... but don't tell anyone.):trust:

Works for me Elzi. You know I'll help you change them out whenever you get them. If it gives me an excuse to work on a bike you know I'm all over it.
Just like when I built my cabin, and made many mistakes, there's a certain quality of zen working on my own bike. Kinda like a bonding. And sharing that with friends is even better.

But sometimes I need adult supervision ;) (aka I don't know what I'm doing)
Thanks big little brother. :sun:

Well look what I found!!!!! Could these be some pictures of little Miss echo_boom riding her newly completed Ninja 250 around?!?!?!?!:eek2:

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

And here she is practicing her starts for the next TWT drag strip day!!!:trust:
IMG_1602.jpg

... in the snow... :trust:

HAHAHAHA, she's telling the truth. She took her very first ride in the snow. Of course it was TX snow and none of it stuck, but that doesn't matter. All that matters was she learned how to ride in the SNOW!! hardcore.......:mrgreen:

...and you HAD to post the pic of me trying to cheat on my turns instead of just using the clutch. :lol2: too bad that thing is too heavy for me to push very far :giveup:

I happen to have a Ninja center stand from good ole Tracker at the pie run... :trust:

Man.. I never thought that little Ninja would have done so well at our Dual Sport ride. It handled the mud and water like a true dirt bike. I'm so glad I decided to take that instead of my WR!!! HAHAHAHA

Now I gotta go wash the mud off!

Man.. I never thought that little Ninja would have done so well at our Dual Sport ride. It handled the mud and water like a true dirt bike. I'm so glad I decided to take that instead of my WR!!! HAHAHAHA

Now I gotta go wash the mud off!

alright mister, you better have some good pics before you clean it up :clap:

joker... :lol:

To revive an extremely old thread as I have been on extended hiatus from the forum... man reading this was a blast from the past! The pics of me trying not to dump my first bike in 2008 look remarkably similar to pics of me dumping different bikes in much more recent years :lol2: it's a skill to be refined over the years *twists moustache and adjusts monocle*

Back