• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Crowley.

Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Hello all, My name is AJ and I am glad to be back in Texas after a 3 years up north. I grew up riding the deserts of West Texas and just recently purchased a used Dr 650 for a commuter and to ride with the kid (He rides a CRF 50). Looks like there are some other DS guys in my area so all is good.

Welcome!!! I'm down in Crowley from time to time visiting friends. That place has really grown up in the past few years.

Come on out to one of the Tarrant County Meet and Greets that are held on Tuesday, or the Johnson County bunch has one a month as well.

Thanks guys, I look forward to checking out the meet'n'greet. Are they kid friendly? My son likes to ride with me and wife and daughter have Tuesday night obligations.

Sure! Bring him along and he will be welcomed by the group! There are lots of us DS guy around too.

Welcome to the site. I'm just down the road from you in Burleson. Johnson Co. members get together on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Watch the Upcoming Rides section for the location.

Thanks guys, I look forward to checking out the meet'n'greet. Are they kid friendly? My son likes to ride with me and wife and daughter have Tuesday night obligations.

They sure are. Just keep your son away from DFW Warrior....he falls down...alot!!!!

Back