• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spyder

Reaction score
Hello to all.
I recently did the East Texas D/S ride put together by Dixonduke and had a ball.
I ride an old XR350R that my borther-in-law and I restored to like new condition, It performed flawlessly on the Sunday (140-mile) section of the ride.
I live in the Tomball area and look forward to getting together again with the dual sport crowd.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are two bike nights in your area. The first is at PO's Burgers on Telge just North of US 290. They meet on Tuesdays 7:00pm till whenever. All manner of bikes. The other is at Phil's Restaurant in Montgomery on FM 149, about a block south of the light at Hwy 105. They meet on Thursdays at 7:00pm. Stop in, grab a bite to eat and say hi to folks ;-) There are tons of TWT folks in the immediate Tomball area. Maybe someone ought to setup a local bike night :trust:

Back