• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2016 Africa Twin DCT (Farkled) $12,950

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD.

$12,950 - 2016 Honda Africa Twin DCT. 314 miles. Warranty ends mid January 2018. Factory center stand, locking panniers keyed to ignition, SW-Motech crash bars, new Mitas E-07 tires w/high speed balance, Garmin Zumo 550LM GPS w/Touratech locking mount, factory service manual. About $1,500 in accessories + factory tires. Never down, perfect in every way. Licensed in Texas, clear title in my name. Absolutely awesome bike.

This medically plagued old body just had another "event" and cannot take advantage of this incredible machine in the mountains like I had planned...sadly, I will give it up.

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 287
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Garmin.jpg
    Garmin.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 288
  • Front Wheel.jpg
    Front Wheel.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 282
  • Rear Wheel.jpg
    Rear Wheel.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Oh my! She's pretty! I hope you at least were able to enjoy the time you spent with her. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 2016 Africa Twin DCT (Farkled) $12,950

Oh my! She's pretty! I hope you at least we're able to enjoy the time you spent with her. GLWS.

She is drop dead gorgeous. The technology is amazing. Sad to see her go.

Mileage?
Any factory warranty remaining?

_

314 miles. Warranty thru January 16, 2018.

WOW, What a nicely tricked out AT. This is just what I want. Gotta get on the ball and sell my Wing. Can't believe this is still here.

WOW, What a nicely tricked out AT. This is just what I want. Gotta get on the ball and sell my Wing. Can't believe this is still here.

I have a home for wayward wings...down to two at this point :rider:

Back