• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country ATV & Cycle Repairs

kenray

Reaction score
Had some trouble on my KLR 650 this weekend in Harper Texas. Long story cut short Mr. James Tilghman owner of Hill Country ATV & Cycle Repairs came out to the country store I was broken down at and and came to the conclusion it might be spark plug trouble. It was and after replacing the old one with an extra one I had in my tool box all was good. No charge and he stayed with me until the bike was all back together and my luggage was strapped back on. Nice guy, his number is 830-998-8009. I believe he works on a all types of bikes and has a recovery vehicle at his shop. kenray in Katy Tx.

I love stories like this and need to find a way to remember key pieces of information like this when I need it most. Hate getting older and forgetting more than I ever thought I knew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back