• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from San Marcos, but slow to post here!

Reaction score
Hi All, I signed up for TWT in Dace 2016, but just now getting to post an intro and start seeking riders and dialogue all things bikes. I ride a 2009 BMW R1200RT mostly, but also give seat time to a 2009 KLR650, and a rider: 1976 BMW R75/6...love an Airhead!

If anyone is doing rides/lunches/meet and greets in the SMTX general area, I hope to connect.
Graham Shea

Attachments

• Motorcycle Shots 003.jpg
    Motorcycle Shots 003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 173
  • BMW R75-6 (1).jpg
    BMW R75-6 (1).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 171
  • KLR 650 (1).jpg
    KLR 650 (1).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 173
Welcome! Love the old BMW!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome from Burleson. Lived in SM from '94 to '04. Nice bikes and plenty of places to ride in central Texas, especially Devil's Backbone & Three Sisters. Enjoy & stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aloha and welcome to TWT. For rides close to you look in the forum area UP Coming ride section. There are several members in SM and close that will chime in later I bet. Do you do any motorcycle camping? KP

Welcome. I'm between Kyle and Driftwood. If the weather doesn't get bad Sunday, 2or3 from around are meeting around 8am then to Blanco to meet 3-6 from further south. Then we are off to Medina for early lunch. We are road riders, gold wings, STs, Connies and the occasional BMW.
I bet you my buddy Mikey, the airhead guru in Martindale.

Subcomm and Trail Boss are in your neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back