• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - Trailer in a bag - Sold

Reaction score
The Trailer in a Bag has been sold and is off to its next adventure!

It's about 12 years old, stored mostly and used for a few vacations, taking bike for service, buying new bikes, etc.

The trailer is rated for up to 1,200 pounds and I did use it to tow my BMW K1200LT with no problems.

Its longest trip was towing a Honda Nighthawk from Texas to Colorado. It tracks straight and true and can be towed at 70mph with no drama.

The trailer has been upgraded with LED tail lights and a Condor Chock.

It includes a sidestand rack for loading and I have an extra wheel / tire for a spare.

The trailer is at its best when you want to tow a bike with a small vehicle, or if you want to tow it one way such as spouse coming to your rescue or dropping a bike off for service.

Then you can disassemble the trailer, put it in your trunk and drive around town and park without having to manage a trailer.

It's great to take when you are looking at new or used bikes far from home.
If you don't buy, leave it in your trunk.

This picture is my trailer being used to take home a new (used) bike.

picture.php
[/IMG]

This is a picture snatched from the internet showing overall view. Mine has the upgrade to a Condor Chock. The standard chock on this one was a little light for that BMW K1200LT in my opinion.

picture.php

Thank you Dean, and thank all of you for the interest.

Last edited:
Re: Trailer in a bag

In reply to all, the trailer is in Hallettsville. It can be stored easily in our Toyota Corolla's trunk.

Longest pieces are the wheels / axles which are less than 3 feet long.

Thanks.

Joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back