• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

I am sitting on the bike when I took this picture, but unfortunately you will just have to take my word for it.

This mural is found in a town that is the county seat, of a county, that is not named for the county seat! This town also shares its name with a town in Louisiana that does happen to have the same name as its Parish.

Where am I?
350463377_5L7mW-L-0.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't we getting away from the original intent of the thread which was your bike in front of something recognizable in Texas.

Now that limits the possibilities to 254 minus the counties with the same name as the county seat which is, um, well... :shrug:

Anyway, my guess is Cameron...

Aren't we getting away from the original intent of the thread which was your bike in front of something recognizable in Texas.

Possibly, yet I think we are trying to keep in the "spirit" of it.

I really am sitting on the bike, on the Square of this town. Behind my right shoulder is the old historic jail, and in front of me is the courthouse, and this mural is off my left shoulder.

That was quick, Your up Chuck!

I knew I had seen it in one of the towns going/coming to a pie run.

I won't be able to get to the photos until late tonight - so, if anyone has one ready to go - go for it (and be sure it is in Texas and has a bike in it ;-) )

Grover,

Please go back and read the first thread.....

Rules are rules including:
1)Only the person 'who has the ball' can post the picture. That person is determined by who guesses correctly the current picture.

2)Texas pics only.

My bad

oops.gif

I knew I had seen it in one of the towns going/coming to a pie run.

I won't be able to get to the photos until late tonight - so, if anyone has one ready to go - go for it (and be sure it is in Texas and has a bike in it ;-) )

While we wait for Chuck, here's one that might not take too long.

350479697_fGqyY-L-0.jpg

Couldn't you have said "its your turn chuck"?
:rofl: I should have!

DOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :giveup:

CBAT, After a quick Google search I realize that I had mis-labled my picture when I filed it away.

I had this one down as Brewster County - Alpine, TX.

Your are correct, it is the one in Ft. Davis.

My humble apologies!

Back