• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Good deal on a Nolan X-1002 Flip up

Dang, that is a good price. Too bad I have more gear that I know what to do with.

When i was buying my Nolan, I wanted to buy from Amazon but the "no return" thing scared me off. I was not comfortable on buying online and not being able to return... turns out that my sizing was spot on so I was good... but reading around it seemed many had issues with Nolan fit.

And I got a N-102, not this one.

Anyway, note it is no return. If you know exactly what you need, great price :)

bigboy292000 said:
When i was buying my Nolan, I wanted to buy from Amazon but the "no return" thing scared me off. I was not comfortable on buying online and not being able to return... turns out that my sizing was spot on so I was good... but reading around it seemed many had issues with Nolan fit.

And I got a N-102, not this one.

Anyway, note it is no return. If you know exactly what you need, great price :)

For future reference the x-1002 fits a little tighter than the N-102 and some may wear a size larger.

This will be my Third X-1002 so I know my size.

What happened to the other two? Here is a hint -

Helmet1.jpg

-

Back