• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Bryan!

Reaction score
This is my first posting on any forum and I'm not tech savy to say the least. I'll get pictures posted as soon as I figure it out. While getting my DL650 serviced for its first time at Action Sports in College Station, I met two very nice TWT members who encouraged me to sign up. (Sorry guys - I can't remember your log-on names) I'm glad they did. I'm very impressed with this forum and look forward to meeting other riders like them. I sold my truck and now ride on two wheels 100% of the time - and love every minute of it!

Welcome to the forum Steve F. :welcome:

If anyone gets us confused, I'm the good looking Steve F.!:rofl:

Welcome to the forum Steve F. :welcome:

If anyone gets us confused, I'm the good looking Steve F.!:rofl:

So which one's Pink? :rofl:

Welcome Steve. You will have to ask Electrified the inside to that one. :trust:

This was my first forum too. I always said that online forums have nothing for me. Then I meet several TWT'ers and I realized it's the people! The more you ride with us the more fun you will have. A lot of rides, pie runs, just general meet and greet. Sam

Hello again Steve. It was myself and Steve Anderson. By the way Steve, you have A "NEW 2012 Suzuki 650 abs adv. DL650." It's different than others. Glad to have you here too. Keep in touch. Hardy

Must be tough having to live so close to all that ice cream. Welcome to TWT from another VStrom rider. I'm told the original owner of my bike was from Bryan.

Welcome Steve. As Hardy said earlier, we were the ones you met at Action last week. Look forward to seeing you at some of the RTE's and see how you like your new Strom. PM me anytime you want to get together on a ride.

Steve
08 FJR
11 Wee Strom
12 ?

Thanks y'all for welcoming me into the TWT family! :mrgreen:

Steve
'12 DL650A
'07 C50 Boulevard (traded)
'97 XR250R (sold)
'87 GS450L (sold)

Well, If I had had to guess which TWTers you met at Action Sports, I would have said, "Oh that's easy, it was Hardy Baker and Steve Anderson!"

Two of my favorite riding buddies and two better riders you will never meet!

Welcome to the forum, Steve from Bryan!

MotorcycleBelle

Back