• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm not new but yeah

Reaction score
Hey there everyone I'm the old wookie254 lost my old email and had to use my new one. Kickstand~prophet knows who I am. I used to ride a XR650L, CB300F, and now I'm on a 2007 Yamaha FZ6. If you feel like riding around sometime by all means hit me up. I'm usually free on the weekends. I work nights Monday-Friday.

Glad to be back,

Wookie254the2nd
(Aka Wookie254)

Oh also I have a 2015 Honda CB300F for sale if interested let me know. :lol2:

Welcome back.

If you like, I can merge the two accounts into your original account but keep the correct email address. That way you can still go by Wookie254.

Congrats on the new ride. Hope to get to see it soon to check it out. Hope you got a good deal on it?

Need to get a good picture of it posted so we can enjoy your new ride also. Almost camp out weather. KP

Hey there everyone I'm the old wookie254 lost my old email and had to use my new one. Kickstand~prophet knows who I am. I used to ride a XR650L, CB300F, and now I'm on a 2007 Yamaha FZ6. If you feel like riding around sometime by all means hit me up. I'm usually free on the weekends. I work nights Monday-Friday.

Glad to be back,

Wookie254the2nd
(Aka Wookie254)

Oh also I have a 2015 Honda CB300F for sale if interested let me know. :lol2:

You know kickstand, huh? :wary:
Seriously, welcome back. And kickstand's a good guy. :sun:

Maybe we could meet up sometime. Maybe this weekend idk. Yet. I plan on finishing my diy paint job. Lol. It's gonna look sick when I'm done. Oh yeah KP not as much as a good deal as the Honda but I like it nonetheless.

Also I'm a aspiring self taught car, motorcycle, or anything custom painter. Still learning to do graphics but if you want that beat up cage or motorcycle that needs a fresh coat or just want a different color let me know. All you gotta do is buy the paint or ask me to shoot you a quote. I paint for the experience and fun. Also learning how to build quality sounding semi-portable speakers got 1 prototype had 2 the other one was sold to a coworker. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Back