• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

From Round Rock -New to ADV Riding

Reaction score
Hello Adv Riders! New to the ADV world after many years mountain biking and cycling I moved to a more comfortable seat and lots of horse power! Been riding and practicing on multiple surfaces in order to not make a fool of myself when riding in a group! Wanted to start with a NC700X bought it used and been upgrading tires, extending fork, RAM mounts, windshield, etc. Want to lift it 1-2 inches for better clearance and continue enjoying the outdoors and the curvy roads west of Austin. Hope to move to a Super Tenere in a year and to see you all around. For now, looking into group rides to discover Texas! Keep safe!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 9.55.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 9.55.23 PM.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 144
Welcome to the site. I'm in Round Rock too. Nice choice to start on.

Im fairly new to the area but have been riding around in the back roads while getting use to the bike and its size and power. Looking forward to weekend rides and exploring the area!

Welcome to the site (and the area). I'm a reformed pedal spinner myself. Hope to see you on a group ride soon.

Welcome! Im in The Rock also, PM me sometime and we will go ride!

Welcome! I too made the move from road and mountain bikes to motorcycles - a natural transition I thought. Now been riding almost two decades and really enjoying it still. This summer I made the jump to ADV bikes from road bikes. Once you get your confidence up, maybe take a class specializing in off road riding... Welcome and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back