• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'08 Honda VFR needs a rider

Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Crabtree
The time has come to clear the garage of some of the unused stuff. It's been a great bike but I only rode it 600 miles last year. I am the third owner, purchased with 8K + miles back in '13 I think.

'08 Honda VFR 19217 miles
Heli bars
1 year old Michelin PS3 may have 600 miles on them
CBR600 rear shock and replacement fork springs. This was recommended from someone here on the forum and I ordered the shock from a business in the mid west the specializes in such mods. Best thing I did to the bike.
Honda side bags and Givi pelican
Reshaped seat & recovered.
a few garage scratches..ft fender, Lt. side fairing and saddle bag, rt side saddle bag. It's a hard life in my garage.
No engine or exhaust mods, it runs great as it is.

All spares (filters, original bars ect.) go with it.

I just would like to find someone to show some love to this bike.

2013-11-03VFR.jpg

Sam

Last edited:
Man. you are making it hard for me not to take a ride out there to check it out.

Well someone sent me a PM yesterday that I just saw today. But then thought about it again and said he better not. I let him know that if it is still here mid week the price will drop again.
I know it's not the right time to sell, too hot and not many people riding, but I will continue trying to find someone who wants to ride this bike. I will miss it but other wise it will still be sitting here in December and I will still be moving stuff around it in the garage.

Sam

Back