• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Carrollton

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New guy here from Carrollton. I just got back on 2 wheels after a 5-6 year break. I'm riding a 91 dr650 but have previously been on: 2 gsxrs(90 750, 2000 600), a vtx, xr200 and a cb750c.

I have a pretty busy schedule between work, school and family, but I try to get out and explore some dirt roads and trails when time permits.

I am happy and excited to ride with anyone as long as they aren't too squidly :lol2:

Pics coming soon!

Looks like we've got enough for a small gang in Carrollton! We should wear pink. Nobody messes with a gang crazy enough to wear pink.

Welcome. Not far, over in coppell. Great area to ride in.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Lonewolf, were you and bunch of BFC buddies at racetrac josey/544 yesterday? Was going to swing by and say hi, but was taking the wife and kiddo to the airport in cagemobile.

Back