• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Texas native comming back

Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Lear
Third generation Texas Native back. Grew up in Houston, Spring Branch area, spent every summer of my life until out of College 1 mile west of Hunt on the South Fork in the old place my grand Parents built in 1923. Miss the Texas Hill country big time, hope to move back some day. Currently live out in the country 100% Off Grid in the White Mountains of Arizona with my most indulging wife, Mz Pam and a few BMW's. :sun:

07-23-111974-R75-slash-6-BMW-L.jpg

Hi Dean, glad you could join us over here; I think you'll really like this place. Brenda and I greatly enjoyed your hospitality last week.

7037203935_6774f8ffc4_z.jpg

Last edited:
We would love to relocate west of Hunt, East of 277, some where in the Hill Country.

Vanderpool, Leakey, Camp Wood, Rocksprings, Junction, general area. Love the Hill Country

The old family place west of Hunt on the Sorth Fork.

66271785_Q25te-M.jpg

My friend Darthrider down at the river in the back yard.

66271716_UCfbk-M.jpg

Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans. Let us know where you settle, we will stop by on our way to our hang out at The River Inn.

Thanks everyone, after checking, found out that I initially joined back in Feb of '06......time sure flies when you are having fun.....:rider:

Brian and Brenda, sure enjoyed having you all up here, Pam and I sure enjoyed it.:clap:

Back