• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Texas native name Dean coming back too!!

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a native Texan from the D/FW area, moved to Abq, NM Christmas Eve of
'05 and recently moved back to take a position at Lone Star BMW/Triumph. I've been an avid rider since age 7, a BMW rider since 1998, ran a few TSCEC races, motorcross at Lake Whitney, Mossier Valley and lots of adventure touring across the US.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon and some upcoming events!

Thanks for having me!

Dean J.

ps- I think I know Dean's BMW

Dean, what a great name. You and I ment when I drove over to the BMW dealer in ABQ. and picked up that KLR650 from you. You also sold a BMW to my sister and husband from Lufkin when you were at BMW North Houston. I know that Tex sold the ABQ BMW dealership, what brought you back to Texas?

60540914_DCZrW-M.jpg

60540909_rHAeB-M.jpg

60540915_WmWjA-M.jpg

I just missed Texas, my family is in the D/FW area and my previous job reached its fruition, so after almost 7 years, I needed more of a challenge.

Howdy Dean! :wave:

We meet again. We have met before in Albq. after I decided to dump my bike on the CDR. You helped hoist me up on my bike and point me home. BTW: Riding and holding one's ribs at the same time is a tad difficult, but doable.

Lone Star done good to get you. I look forward to meeting you again. Tell Robert K. that you need some time off to go with us on our TWT invasion of Pie Town and to show us how to ride the CDR.

Last edited:
Howdy Dean! :wave:

We meet again. We have met before in Albq. after I decided to dump my bike on the CDR. You helped hoist me up on my bike and point me home. BTW: Riding and holding one's ribs at the same time is a tad difficult, but doable.

Lone Star done good to get you. I look forward to meeting you again. Tell Robert K. that you need some time off to go with us on our TWT invasion of Pie Town and to show us how to ride the CDR.

Yeah, I remember that, I felt horrible for you but apparently you ran into some of my customers in Lubbock I think...small world!!

I'd love to join you guys, I have some special places that we ride that aren't real well known, heck, we could ride for days out of Magdalena!!

You're making me miss the riding in NM already!! :>(

I'm jealous of you working at Lone Star and living in the hillcountry! Lone Star is my second home. Well, I mean, I could of had a second home with the money I've spent there over the years. :lol2:

Robert Jr.

Hello,

I'm a native Texan from the D/FW area, moved to Abq, NM Christmas Eve of
'05 and recently moved back to take a position at Lone Star BMW/Triumph. I've been an avid rider since age 7, a BMW rider since 1998, ran a few TSCEC races, motorcross at Lake Whitney, Mossier Valley and lots of adventure touring across the US.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon and some upcoming events!

Thanks for having me!

Dean J.

ps- I think I know Dean's BMW

I'm jealous of you working at Lone Star and living in the hillcountry! Lone Star is my second home. Well, I mean, I could of had a second home with the money I've spent there over the years. :lol2:

Robert Jr.

It was good to see you again after almost 7 years!!! I am ready to rip it up though, going to need you to show me a round when you have time!!

Well, if I had to live somewhere besides Texas, New Mexico is on my short list. Welcome home.

Back