• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RedNeck Ramble Dualsport ride

As you saw on TV this morning the ride area had a major storm hit it last night. We will be ride checking Thursday and Friday to make sure the bad spots are passable. If not a re-route will be available. At least we will have 3 days of sun before Saturday gets here. I'll have a report for y'all on Thursday night. LET'S RIDE....REL

I didn't see it on TV because I had no power... But I did see it live and in person as it was happening:eek2:

b99be600ffa1fc9128b6ea5bf4ffd320.jpg

New rubber...ready to ramble!

Wish I could make it but im taking the family to the rodeo/carnival on saturday. Im still healing from heart surgery and get winded easily so look for me to attend lots of rallys in the summer and fall...

Re: RedNeck Ramble Dualsport

OK riders..we have only 9 slots left to be in a group with a leader. The led slots go first to the pre-entries who request one. If there are any left when you get to the ride headquarters, we will put you in one if you request it. First come, first served. You can still ride, but in self-formed groups, when all the slots are full.

Route check went good today...only one water crossing to deep to get across. Tomorrow we will check the last two bad spots to see if we can get through. REL

It was a great ride - with a lot of variety in roads, terrain and scenery - varied from country side, tree covered tunnels, river frontage, parks, and sections of paved roads ( to get to the next dirt areas). Took the long route, about 230 miles. Nice mix of secondary county roads,dirt, gravel, pavement, rutted farm roads, some mud holes and a bit of single track. My group had 8 riders, with a mix of bikes, including a couple of BMW GS 1150, GSA 1200, KLR, WR 250 and Honda 650. Good run and had fun.

https://scontent-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/h...44_1091792710836348_1430097158597372160_o.jpg
10012244_1091792710836348_1430097158597372160_o.jpg

Last edited:
It was a good time Dixie! ! Thanks for posting. I started a new thread in After the ride...

Back