• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SLAP

Donny, I have five weeks of vacation to use. Give me a date and I will get it scheduled..:rider:

I have some land and a small cabin about 25 miles east of Byrds. I do a lot of riding in that area as well as at Frog Bayou, Mill Creek, and White Rock. If anyone wants me to show them around in the area, let me know. I try to get up there and ride at least once or twice a month.

SLAP was great with no rain. Lots of fun but some of the low water crossings became impassable high water.
9187a8e7b3a43bd7c923e973b5f41804.jpg

OK will do Mike. I am hoping to get back up for a quick visit in the next few weeks. WR 250 is perfect for my logging roads.

I was afraid that would be the case. I bet my logging roads are cut up big time with water ruts. They already had some pretty good erosion going. I haven't been able to get 'em dozed in a few years. This will likely render some more into the un-useable category. Hoping to get back up there in the next couple weeks. Let's do some riding while I'm up.

Back