• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The best French roads

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTT3wA4Y-o"]The world most beautiful roads for motorcycle ! - YouTube[/ame]

English subtitles.

At the end of the video there are the roads where I live and where I have often ridden.
The only problem is when you ride on sunday there is more traffic(the seaside for example)and radars that check your speed sometimes(so..cops and tickets!).

You can see "cassis"on the picture of the video(on the left):I live 1 hour drive from there.There are so many people and there is so much traffic(and not enough parking lots)that we don't go there anymore.Even to park your bike it's crazy!This is like south california.When we were in L.A in 2014 we went to venice beach we saw our seaside just bigger of course,but it was the same full parking lots,the same traffic jams ect..
Hopefully we know where to ride on other roads,just avoid seaside specially on summer time or sunnies sundays and you will be able to enjoy curves,corners and landscapes.

Back